Bringing Together the Best Minds in Security & Digital Forensics
What is CEIC (Computer and Enterprise Investigations Conference)?
The black hats are working 24/7/365 and many are far better funded than the organizations they seek to attack. Defending your organization’s data and reputation require the acquisition of a next-level skillset, and there’s no better conference for learning those bleeding-edge cyber defense skills than CEIC®, the world’s largest conference for intensive security, legal, and digital investigations skills-building.
At the front of the classrooms and labs at CEIC stand some of the most prominent and groundbreaking professionals in the field, and they come from inside three-letter agencies, the Fortune Global 500, digital crime labs, and hard-core consultancies. Take a look at our videos, our agenda, and last year’s keynote from former NSA inspector general Joel Brenner.
- It’s a cybersecurity conference where incident responders and information security specialists meet up with their fellow experts from around the world to network and learn the very latest security tactics.
- It's a legal technology conference where inside counsel and litigation support staff learn how to collaborate with information security professionals prior to litigation.
- It's a digital forensics conference where everyone from beginning forensic investigators to the best of the best learn different and better methods that take their professional capabilities to a whole new level.
CEIC is the only digital investigations conference offering training sessions for Spanish speakers, by Spanish speakers, centered around concerns voiced by Spanish speakers.
Who Should Attend:
- Digital Forensic Examiners
- E-Discovery Lawyers
- Litigation Support Professionals
- Cyber Security Professionals
- Incident Responders
- Compliance and Risk Managers
- E-Discovery Practitioners
- Information Security Personnel
- Law Enforcement